We require a Customer Service Advisor to manage all post-sale customer contact and booking administration.
You will ensure accurate loading of bookings into Ebooking / Boris and manage changes efficiently and accurately. You will also answer customer's queries and resolve booking discrepancies or customer issues using active listening skills, patience, empathy and understanding.
Full time Customer Service Agents are required to work during the operating hours of :
• Mon - Sat (09.00 - 17.30)
•Sunday (10.00-17.30) with mutually agreed midweek day off as per rota
Core working hours are 37.5 hours per week.
Our Customer Service Advisors work one in two weekends
Successful candidates will have:
• Customer service experience
• Basic travel knowledge
• Call centre/sales background preferable
• Attention to detail and ability to accurately record information
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills