about 1 year ago
Hugely successful Travel Company in Manchester is expanding due continued success, and are seeking to add to their customer service department, dealing with post-booking queries and offering excellent customer service! If you have experience in the Travel Industry either in sales or customer service, this is an excellent chance to work in a varied and a rewarding role, with competitive salary and benefits! This role requires an individual who can work at a fast pace while maintaining excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively deal with complaints and resolve customer queries.
- Taking calls and enquires from customers who have booked holidays
- Offer excellent customer service and resolve queries
- Managing all cancellations, amendments and special requests post-booking
- Supporting and working with the admin & sales department
- Checking client documentation to ensure accuracy
- Deal effectively with complaints, resolving the customers query.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working in a post-booking department of a travel company or come from a retails travel sales background.
You will be offered an excellent basic salary plus additional benefits and travel discounts. Hours are Monday - Friday 09.00 -19.00 and 09.00 - 17.00 on Saturdays.
Please follow the instructions to apply and send your CV! For any questions, please contact Lisa onor Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk