Service Advisor – Seasonal Hotel Host March to October
London Reception Centre, SE1 7NJ
Operating in 60 countries, on 5 continents, with over 35 offices and more than 4,000 team members The Travel Corporation is a highly successful international travel group. Our business is built on value, quality and providing an outstanding leisure experience, plus an uncompromising commitment to customer service.
Travcorp UK Limited, a part of the Travel Corporation, represents its sister companies Trafalgar, Insight Vacations, Grand European Travel and Brendan Vacations in London. Our services range from ‘Meet and Greet’ at Heathrow Airport, transfers to guests’ chosen hotels, Hotel Local Host services, and our unique London Reception Centre. Everything to ensure their stay in London is trouble free.
This is a shift-based role working 2 days-on, 2 days-off, 12 hours per day, shift start times will vary from 5am – 7am. Ideally you will live within easy commuting distance of the Reception Centre. You will be required to work weekends and Bank Holidays.
- You’ll be there to offer a warm welcome to our guests upon arrival at their central London hotel
- To deal pro-actively with any issues and resolve problems satisfactorily as they arise.
- To advise our guests on how to make the most of their time in London.
- Sell an array of sightseeing options to our guests
- Communicate effectively with guests, colleagues and various departments within our business.
- Answer email enquires from overseas offices and guests.
- Liquidation process – banking of monies.
- Record Keeping
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Has knowledge of London and it’s many attractions.
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Flexible team player with the confidence to work unsupervised.
- Computer literacy and numeracy.
- Familiar with word and excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Punctuality – early starts are a vital part of the role.
- An interest or qualification within the travel industry
- Second Language is desirable but not essential.
What we can offer you – a friendly, fast paced, enjoyable working environment and competitive salary with benefits