Travel Customer Service Consultant : Successful Travel Customer Service Consultants will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £16,500 plus bonus circa £22,000 with great company benefits and free car parking. Working for a successful Travel company, in their Customer Service department, successful Customer Service Consultants will assist clients with any alterations or queries on travel reservations and offer the facility to pre book excursions and offer additional holiday products , whilst offering the highest level of service.
Within the role of Travel Customer Service Consultant you will be responsible for:
* Assisting existing customers with any changes to their existing bookings
* Offer additional holiday/travel products including insurance, car parking
* Offering an exceptional service
* Work towards company and personal targets based on service and sales
Within the role of Travel Customer Service Consultant you will have the following skills:
* Excellent customer service experience gained from within the travel industry or customer service/sales experience working within a call centre environments
* Be enthusiastic people with a passion for service and sales
* Excellent customer service and sales techniques and a strong telephone manner
* Good knowledge of available Travel products ( training will be provided)
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START ON 10th SEPTEMBER
To apply for one of these excellent roles and join this unique Travel role call Rachel on, or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.