A customer service executive is required to work for an industry leading tour operator. An award winning company, who pride themselves for their wide range of tours, that are delivered to their customers by a passionate team, and their commitment to responsible travel.
As a customer service executive you will deliver excellent after sales service, helping customers with their enquires and requests. Your duties will see you:
· Deliver personalised customer service & support of the highest level at all times.
· Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
· Educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
· To ensure all customer queries & administrative tasks assigned to you are responded to in line with Team KPI guidelines.
· Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
· Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual support needs.
· To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
· Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer & solicit feedback to improve service.
· To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
· Update the existing databases with known changes and the status of each customer / enquirer.
· Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities. Flexible attitude in undertaking required tasks.
· Support and provide superior service to other sales channels, such as web, telesales, email & Instant Messaging as and when required.
The successful customer service executive will be friendly and personable with a professional demeanour, with a strong customer service philosophy. You will be a strong communicator, who is able to multi task through effective planning, prioritising and organising of workload and have a strong attention to detail. You will have excellent customer service skills, and be able to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust and uphold the values of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or a second jobber who is looking for an exciting opportunity with a market leading tour operator.