Customer Service Executive - Cruise, London, £23K
Our client is well established Cruise operator. They are looking for a Customer Service Executive - Cruise who is proactive to work in their London Office. This is a telephone based role dealing with external travel agents and preferred suppliers.
The responsibilities of Customer Service Executive - Cruise are;
• Chasing outstanding balances
• Ensuring all guest information has been completed and is accurate
• Finalising special requests
• Adding air, hotel, land & transfer arrangements in conjunction with the guest cruise reservation
• Assisting any EMEA Direct Consumers, booked with a Trade Partner, with their queries always ensuring the Trade Partner is kept informed of the outcome
• General administration & other tasks as assigned by the Manager/s
The skills required for the Customer Service Executive - Cruise are;
• Excellent telephone manner with clear spoken English and excellent grammar
• Good written English
• Good IT Knowledge and competent in Word, Excel and Internet
• CRM experience would be useful but not essential
• Understanding of the Travel industry desired but not essential
• Good appreciation of UK geography and International understanding
• Customer Orientated
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
The Customer Service Executive - Cruise role would ideally suit a Telesales Executive with experience in delivering excellent customer service.
To apply for the Customer Service Executive - Cruise, please click on the link below or call Prospects4LeisureTravel on