9 months ago
Hugely successful Travel Company in Lancashire is expanding due continued success, and are seeking to add to their customer service and operations department, dealing with post-booking queries and offering excellent customer service! If you have experience in the Travel Industry or have a proven call centre customer service & administration experience, this is an excellent chance to work in a varied and a rewarding role, with competitive salary and benefits!
- Taking calls and enquires from customers who have booked holidays
- Offer excellent customer service and resolve queries
- Managing all cancellations, amendments and special requests post-booking#
- Selling ancillary products and add-ons to bookings
- Supporting and working with the admin & sales department
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of ticketing and invoicing
- Deal effectively with complaints, resolving the customers query.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working in a post-booking department of a travel company. Consideration will also be given to Travel & Tourism graduates with customer service and/or administration experience. Or if you have worked in a call centre for another industry dealing with customer service and administration, this could be the change of direction you're looking for!
You will be offered an excellent basic salary of up to £16,330 plus additional benefits and travel discounts. Hours are Monday - Friday working 09.00-1800 Mon-Fri, Sat 9-5, Sun 10-4 on a rota basis.
Please follow the instructions to apply and send your CV! For any questions, please contact Lisa onor Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
only 26 days until close