Customer Service Executive - This is a nice role working for a leading cruise company based on the Essex/ London boarder. Working within a lovely team dealing with pre- departure customer service. Paying up to £18200k plus benefits.
Customer Service Executive:
- Answer phone calls in an appropriate and sensitive manner and delivering high levels of customer service
- Issuing cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre-cruise information, itinerary change letters etc
- Entering passenger information in to our in-house booking system correctly, including making any changes to existing bookings.
- Taking payment from passengers.
- Quoting and Adding Travel Insurance
Customer Service Executive Skills:
- Experience within the travel industry is preferred.
- Have strong customer service skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Paying £17K - £18200K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30 and 1/5 Sat 09.00 - 17.00
- Based in Essex/London boarder
To apply for this Customer Service Executive please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG53547
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.