Customer Service/Operations Consultant – Surrey - £25k
Our luxury Tour Operator client is recruiting for a Service Consultant to primarily work with their European Sales team. The main aim is to work together with the Sales team, clients and suppliers to deliver an exceptional standard of client service at all times.
The role is varied and the team is growing and working in different ways to improve the service they offer but the main day-to-day tasks are as follows:
- Supporting the Sales team and external clients in all elements of the post-booking process from sale of holiday to return from holiday.
- Ensuring that all elements of confirmed bookings are accurate and any discrepancies effectively dealt with.
- Confirming arrangements with suppliers and requesting invoices.
- Working with the Finance team and the client to ensure timely client and supplier payments.
- Gathering relevant information from clients to ensure that all aspects of the trip run smoothly – flight information, preferences, insurance etc.
- Using the Amadeus flight system to issue flight tickets and amend flight bookings.
- Managing the documentation related to bookings – confirmations, final documents, first night fax, welcome home packs etc.
- Working directly with clients to deal with any post-booking items related to their holiday.
- One to three years’ experience in a similar role, ideally at a luxury tour operator.
- Travel and product knowledge in Europe is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of and experience of using Amadeus for flight ticketing.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality results in a timely fashion.
- Strong communication skills.
- A personable manner.