26 days ago
Do you prefer providing an excellent customer service over sales targets? This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and to further their customer service experience to join a privately owned travel company in South Essex, as they enter into a rapid growth plan. The successful candidate will have experience of working in a customer service environment, with excellent communication and organisational skills and experience of working in a call centre/telesales environment.
* Ensuring all passenger enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
* Dealing with all customer queries by telephone, email and on occasion, face to face.
* Ensure correct information is passed on to passengers.
* Administer cancellations and/or transfers received by email or post and ensure they are actioned in-line with company guidelines.
* Issuing documentations to passengers, such as ticketing, pre travel information, itinerary change letters etc.
* Entering passenger information onto our in house booking system correctly.
* Taking payment from passengers.
* Attending ship turnarounds, at various regional ports.
* Previous experience within the travel industry or a customer service environment
* Pleasant & professional telephone manner.
* A passion and interest in the travel industry.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Good command of the English language both written and verbal
* Team Player
* Self-starter with own initiative.
The successful candidate can expect a starting salary of £17- £18k. You will be part of an expanding business, with the opportunity for career progression. You will also receive excellent company benefits.
Monday to Saturday from 09.00 to 17.30hrs. A day off in lieu will be provided for Saturday.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to apply now.
27 days ago
only 21 hours until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close