Enthusiasm to work in an administration based role is key, with an interest to work in the travel industry, especially in a customer service environment would also be beneficial. An ability to work to chronological deadlines and to work as part of a team is needed. You will have a good attention to detail and be computer literate.
Duties & Responsibilities Development The Customer Services Team Leader - Administrator will manage, supervise and allocate the following duties and responsibilities: -
• Entering passenger information onto the in-house booking system correctly.
• Printing, collating and posting initial cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre-cruise information, itinerary change letters etc.
• Printing, collating and posting documentation to any new and/or existing bookings.
• Monitoring and answering the Customer Services email folder.
• Operating our webchat facility.
• Obtaining missing passenger information (At times by telephone/email).