Customer Services Administrator
Due to further expansion of our business, we are looking for a Customer Services Administrator; your 'people skills' will be just as important as your formal qualifications. We will look for a good standard of written and spoken English. Good communication skills and a friendly personality are preferred.
Enthusiasm to work in an administration-based role is key, with an interest to work in the travel industry, especially in a customer service environment would also be beneficial. An ability to work to chronological deadlines and to work as part of a team is needed. You will have a good attention to detail and be computer literate.
The Customer Service Administrator will report directly to the Customer Service Team Leader - Administration and ultimately to the Customer Services Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Entering passenger information onto the in-house booking system correctly.
· Printing, collating and posting initial cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre-cruise information, itinerary change letters etc.
· Printing, collating and posting documentation to any new and/or existing bookings.
· Monitoring and answering the Customer Services email folder.
· Operating our webchat facility.
· Obtaining missing passenger information (At times by telephone/email).
· There will be an initial probation period of three months.
· Once you have passed your probation a one-month notice period will be required.
· Should either party wish to terminate the relationship within your probation, under 1 month’s service no notice period is required and 1 month up to successful completion of your probationary period a 1-week notice is required.
· The Customer Services Administrator will work on an alternate week rota of the following hours:
· Week One: Monday to Thursday 0900hrs to 1730hrs, Saturday 0900hrs to 1700hrs.
· Week Two: Monday to Thursday 1200hrs to 2000hrs, Friday 1000hrs to 1800hrs.
A basic salary of £18,000 per annum (Circa), commensurate with experience will be offered and reviewed annually every December, subject to a three-month probation period.
· During the week, any time worked in the morning or evening beyond the standard working hours, will not be paid.
· For weekend overtime - a day off in lieu will be provided for each full day worked. At the discretion of the Line Manager, ‘paid’ overtime may also be considered instead of the day/s off in lieu based on a pro-rata basis at the daily or half daily salary rate. In the event of extended overtime hours beyond the full day a flat rate of pay will apply and thereafter increased if an overnight is required.
· All overtime must be approved in advance by the Line Manager.
· A minimum 22 days per annum, increasing to 28 days according to length of service, pro-rated accordingly plus bank holidays will apply.
· Holiday requests will need to be completed and submitted to the Line Manager via our online system.
· At least one month’s notice should be given, where possible, in order to arrange appropriate cover.
· A workplace pension scheme will be offered after three months continuous service.
· Free on-site car parking.
· Newly refurbished office.
· Discounts on selected travel services.