Customer Services Associate
£13,643 - £17,000 (NMW+)
Duties & Responsibilities
The Customer Services Associate will manage, supervise and allocate the following duties and responsibilities: -
· Ensuring all passenger enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner. This will be done by
· telephone, email and on occasion, face to face.
· Printing, collating and posting initial cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing,
· pre-cruise information, itinerary change letters etc.
· Entering passenger information onto the in-house booking system correctly.
· Taking payment from passengers.
· Attending ship turnarounds, at various regional ports.
· The Customer Services Associate will report to the Customer Services Team Leader and ultimately, report to the Customer Services Manager.
Remuneration A basic salary of national minimum wage, commensurate with experience will be offered and reviewed annually every December.
· Standard office hours are Monday to Saturday from 09.00 to 17.30hrs.
· The Customer Services Associate will therefore work eight and a half hours a day (including one hour for lunch) for five days out of six in accordance with the rota prepared by the Customer Services Manager.
· Within the rota the Customer Services Associate will be required to work approx. one Saturday in every Five, with a day off in the week accordingly (usually on a Tuesday/Wednesday).