The successful candidate will have experience of working in a customer service environment, with excellent communication and organisational skills, with experience of working in a call centre/telesales environment. You will have a good attention to detail, be computer literate with experience of using a reservation system.
The Customer Services Manager will manage, supervise and allocate the following duties and responsibilities: -
• Ensuring all passenger enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner. This will be done by telephone, email and on occasion, face to face.
• Ensure correct information is passed on to passengers.
• Administer cancellations and/or transfers received by email or post and ensure they are actioned in-line with company guidelines.
• Printing, collating and posting initial cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre-cruise information, itinerary change letters etc.
• Printing, collating and posting issuing documentation to any new and/or bookings.
• Entering passenger information onto the in-house booking system correctly.
• Taking payment from passengers.
• Attending ship turnarounds, at various regional ports.
• Participating in our CMV24/7 Rota. (Approximately once in x8 weeks) £75 each time.