Customer Relations Executive
Due to further expansion of our business, we are looking for an experienced Customer Services Specialist, your 'people skills' will be just as important as your formal qualifications. We will look for a good general standard of education, but excellent communication skills and a friendly personality is preferred.
Previous experience of working with people either over the telephone, face to face or by email would be useful. Any previous experience in the travel industry would also be beneficial. Abilities to work to chronological deadlines and to work as part of a team is needed.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a customer service environment, with excellent communication and organisational skills, with experience of working in a call centre/telesales environment. You will have a good attention to detail, be computer literate with experience of using a reservation system.
The Customer Services Specialist will ultimately report to the Customer Services Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Customer Services Manager will manage, supervise and allocate the following duties and responsibilities: -
• Ensuring all passenger enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner. This will be done by telephone, email and on occasion, face to face.
• Ensure correct information is passed on to passengers.
• Administer cancellations and/or transfers received by email or post and ensure they are actioned in-line with company guidelines.
• Printing, collating and posting initial cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre-cruise information, itinerary change letters etc.
• Printing, collating and posting issuing documentation to any new and/or bookings.
• Entering passenger information onto the in-house booking system correctly.
• Taking payment from passengers.
• Attending ship turnarounds, at various regional ports.
• Participating in our CMV24/7 Rota. (Approximately once in x 8 weeks) £100 each time.
• A workplace pension scheme - following three months of continuous service.
• Free on-Site Parking
• State of the art offices
• Travel discounts on selected products and services