Customer Support Executive – Up to £22.5k – Hampshire
Customer Support Executive is expected to deliver a first class after sales service by interacting with customers to provide and process post sale information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests in a timely, personable and professional manner.
· Deliver personalised customer service & support of the highest level at all times.
· Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
· Educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
· To ensure all customer queries & administrative tasks assigned to you are responded to in line with Team KPI guidelines.
· Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
· Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual support needs.
· To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
· Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer & solicit feedback to improve service.
· To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
· Update the existing databases with known changes and the status of each customer / enquirer.
· Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities. Flexible attitude in undertaking required tasks.
· Support and provide superior service to other sales channels, such as web, telesales, email & Instant Messaging as and when required.
The successful Customer Support Executive must have strong customer service ethos – keeping the customer at the heart of it all. Strong verbal and written communication skills and capable of multitasking. Have high focus of accuracy and quality and good attention to details. Proven excellence in administration roles.
To apply for Customer Support Executive, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.