about 1 month ago
Deputy General Manager - Food-Led Pub - Waterlooville - up to 24k
A Deputy General Manager is required for a food-led country pub in Waterlooville. This pub is part of a successful pub/restaurant group and they offer an excellent training programme and opportunities to progress within the company. The successful candidate will have experience as an assistant manager and work a 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Deputy General Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist with the hands on management of the food-led pub
- Train, develop and motivate the team to deliver correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Ordering and monitoring stock
- Cellar management
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
Deputy General Manager Requirements:
- Experience as Assistant Manager in a quality food-led pub
- Good understanding of P&Ls
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- A salary of up to 24,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training opportunities and support with NVQs
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process