6 months ago
Are you a Travel Consultant who has travelled extensively in Canada, South Africa or Japan? If so, we are looking for you to use your expert destination knowledge working for an extremely reputable tour operator, selling the ultimate in luxury holidays! This is an award winning travel company based in the Oxfordshire country side, offering a highly competitive basic salary, numerous benefits and a friendly successful team of like-minded Travel Consultants.
- Working primarily over the phone and some face to face appointments
- Creating bespoke and luxury tours for the discerning traveller to you specialist area
- Be the customers immediate point of contact from the start of the booking to the end
- Ensure fantastic customer service is given at all times, going the extra mile
- Using GDS and in-house systems to make reservations
- Working to exceed sales targets and earn commission and incentives
You will be passionate about travel and have specialised or extensively travelled through one of the key areas specified above. You will be confident and have strong sales experience, be exceptional at customer service and providing the right experience. The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level, have travel industry experience.
A well above average salary of £20k with a guarenteed 1st yearing earning o £25k. Commission is uncapped so there is exellent potental to earn upwards of £60k! As part of your training, you will embark on an educational to the destination you will specialise in for 3-5 weeks!
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV and sending a Travel Profile of when and where you have travelled. For any questions, please contact Dave onor send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
27 days ago
only 17 hours until close
Central/West End, City, Berkshire, Chelmsford, Bromley, Croydon
£25k - £30k
15 days ago
only 6 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close