about 1 month ago
Welcome to New Year with a New Role - I am currently recruiting for a Destination Specialist to join a leading, luxury tour operator in the beautiful coastal city of Brighton! If you have travelled extensively around Latin America, North America, Asia, Africa OR the Polar Regions then I would love to hear from you. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to step into the world of luxury, tailor made travel and use their creative imaginations to create once in a lifetime trips! Passion is key for this role - so what are you waiting for?
Your next role:
- Creating bespoke and luxury itineraries for travel around your allocated destination
- Be the customer's immediate point of contact from the start of the booking to the end
- Ensure fantastic customer service is given at all times, going the extra mile
- Experience within adventure travel or conservation an advantage
- Drive and convert enquiries into high value sales
- A permanent, full time position
A bit about you:
- Previous tailor made travel sales experience within the luxury travel industry (ideally at least two years)
- A strong background of travelling to some wonderful countries
- In addition, the ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount
- Good knowledge of one of these continents: Latin America, North America, Asia, Africa or the Polar Regions
- Results orientated with a positive attitude
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Ambitious and motivated
What's in it for you?
Along with a competitive salary between the region of £20k-£30k, you will receive a brilliant commission structure and some of the industry best educational trips!
If I've caught your interest, and this sounds like your perfect role - please forward a copy of your CV and a Travel Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Meg onfor more information!
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close