Digital and Direct Marketing Executive
£35,000 + Exceptional Benefits
My Client is a leading luxury travel featuring a bespoke niche travel product selling through both trade agent partners and directly to the public consumer.
They are now recruiting for a Digital Direct Marketing Executive to be responsible for developing their digital marketing plans and delivering some direct marketing.
This role covers e-mail, display and search advertising, maintaining the website, some social media, and digital projects.
Candidates to be considered must have previous marketing experience gained within a commercial environment.
Digital and Direct Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing paid social media advertising and boosted posts, to deliver results within budget
- Manage the email strategy, including sales emails, the customer journey, email programmes (brochure follow ups and welcome home)
- Implement on going test and learn plans to ensure emails are performing as strongly as possible
- Work with the digital marketing agency to create display, search and social adverts. Implement test and learn plans, and amend strategies accordingly. Provide regular reporting to senior management on results
- Provide digital support around events including social media coverage, ticket invitation emails and more.
- Assist in developing copy for: direct marketing, advertisements, email, website content, television and radio commercials, customer information and customer journey documentations and any other associated projects.
- Managing and executing all aspects of a high frequency, high volume direct marketing plan.
- Use analytics to evaluate success, reporting on campaign effectiveness and ROI.
Digital and Direct Marketing Executive Experience Required:
- Extensive marketing experience gained in a commercial environment
- Experience of utilising online social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Experience in managing results-driven digital marketing campaigns, from planning to implementation.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and PPC.
- Experience of proof reading and editing
- Experience of working across media platforms including press, direct mail and TV
- Experience of managing direct marketing campaign and search engine marketing
Digital and Direct Marketing Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary of £35,000
- 31 days annual leave
- Holiday concessions and discounts
To apply for the Digital and Direct Marketing Executive role, please or call Tony onfor additional information on the role and company