DMA Digital Marketing Analyst – £30,000 to £32,000 + Benefits – Wimbledon, London
We need a capable and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Analyst to plan, deliver and analyse digital marketing activities across the full SCGB portfolio, including the main Ski Club of Great Britain brand and sub-brands including Ski Club Insurance, Freshtracks and Mountain Tracks, and all SCGB products and services. You will be supporting the Head of Digital to produce, deliver and analyse sensational campaigns.
Ideally a university graduate, the successful candidate will provide a reporting and data insight function across all digital channels, feed new strategy and drive growth of web traffic and sales as well as club engagement and overall brand awareness, whilst maximising revenue and return on investment. This is an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing professional to develop their career.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Digital marketing strategy: developing a multi-channel digital strategy, collating data and producing reports using a number of tools, and consistently improving the website’s position
- Website maintenance/development: maximising the potential of website CMS to develop online user experience, streamlining online user journeys and extracting relevant data
- Search engine marketing: developing SEM strategy through organic and paid search (SEO and PPC) and fulfilling SEM campaigns using Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook/Instagram etc.
- Product and pricing: monitoring and improving product sales and pricing, particularly for Ski Club Insurance, analysing returns on investment from campaigns and benchmarking prices across competitors to maximise growth
- Digital & Marketing team support and collaboration: supporting teams and executives in various departments to optimise email, marketing and social media campaigns
- Personal development: Continuously learning and developing own skillset and experience across the full digital marketing mix and keeping abreast of new web technologies
The Ski Club of Great Britain is a not-for-profit members’ club offering benefits and services for people who love snowsports. Founded back in 1903 and for many years governed competitive skiing in the UK, the Ski Club is now a voice of authority for recreational snowsports in the UK.
The Ski Club offers its members a wide range of benefits and services, including our Rep service – a volunteer network of in-resort experts who are on hand to ensure you make the most of your time out in the mountains at 18 top resorts worldwide , Ski Club Freshtracks holiday programme, industry-leading snow reports, social events and complete information services to provide members with expert advice.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Marketing Analyst:
- Must have at least 2+ years’ experience working within a digital marketing environment across digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, display, affiliate, email, social media, content marketing)
- Experience with 2+ CMS systems (Sitecore, Joomla, Drupal, Umbraco etc.) and advanced understanding and good experience using Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Ability to maintain and develop strong business relationships with key external and internal contributors including colleagues from other departments, external agencies and 3rd parties
- Highly numerate, with advanced Excel skills and an aptitude for analysing big data, able to analyse and report on digital marketing performance; and experience of pricing modelling
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well organised, self-motivated with immaculate attention to detail and a natural aptitude for technical systems and processes
- A good understanding of the snow sports industry and audiences, and passionate about developing a career in digital marketing; previous experience skiing or snowboarding desirable
Experience of managing pricing strategy, market benchmarking, insurance product, pricing, marketing and business development is highly desirable.
If you are keen on joining this passionate and energetic organisation and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.