Digital Marketing Executive – Up to £26k – Hampshire
Digital Marketing Executive is required by a leading travel tour operator who have an exceptional reputation as a leader in their travel market. As Digital Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Executive and website developers, to achieve and deliver the E-Commerce objectives, both strategic and tactical. The focus of this Digital Marketing Executive role is the maintenance and upgrading of websites, as well as loading quality content and improving usability and assisting with the day to day running of the online marketing campaigns.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will:
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the web development agency and internal web support teams, ensuring bug-fixing and development tasks are delivered on time and as per brief
- Source, build and maintain accuracy of website pages - ensure content and links are up-to-date and are optimised for search engines (SEO)
- Be the expert (SME) on the web CMS and the gate keeper of website content.
- Implement tactical initiatives and promotions
- Oversee the implementation of third-party software for web call-tracking and Live Chat functionality
- Produce basic web wireframes and designs such as page layouts, buttons and banners, using Photoshop or similar design software
- Assist Senior Digital Marketing Executive with the day to day management of Online Marketing activity (SEO, PPC, Display) and provide technical support as required
- Co-ordinate website content and promotions with international partners
- Write clear briefs for web developers that describe accurately any changes required to the websites
- Work with Senior Digital Marketing Executive on Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Usability (UX) projects to improve the conversion rate of the websites – including A/B Testing
- Use multimedia to animate and enliven their online communications (video, photos, podcasts) and maintain the look, feel and style of the website and other online communications
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will have a background in digital and online marketing, with strong technical skills in CMS and graphic design (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator etc) with the ability to create interesting and optimised web pages. As Digital Marketing Executive you will be commercially minded, organised, methodical and passionate about online and digital marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to further their travel experience with a market leading company.
To apply for Digital Marketing Executive, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.