Digital Marketing Executive up to £35k Oxfordshire
Working with the Head of Marketing, you will design, manage and deliver our cleints Ecommerce strategy in order to deliver a customer-orientated and cost-effective plan to acquire and renew customer engagement. You are responsible for all digital marketing and commerce activities within the company, including online advertising, management of digital marketing, agency relationships (PPC, SEO, retargeting, e-marketing etc), management of e-Commerce websites managing and achieving targeted growth in online sales whilst collaborating between online activities and offline marketing activities.
• Oversee online content calendar, ensuring content across social media, website and online advertising channels is integrated and on brand
• Brief digital agencies on campaigns, projects and tactical promotions and work closely with them to deliver against objectives across all online channels
• Manage day to day delivery of the eCRM programme, producing high quality, targeted communications and working to increase the size of the active email database
• Working closely with the SEO agency, produce quality, relevant blog articles and landing pages to improve SEO for the website, and support the eCRM and social media content calendars
• Utilise A/B testing across email and website to optimise performance and effectiveness of campaigns
• Use Google Analytics, Social Bakers and Agency reports to monitor performance of the website, social media and online advertising channels; utilise these to make recommendations on activity and provide information to the business where required
• Brief Digital Marketing Executive and external agencies on creation of marketing collateral for use across online channels
• Oversee day to day delivery of online marketing activity including PPC, SEO, Programmatic display and retargeting, Social ads & Pre-roll video.
• Monitor costs for online activities to ensure projects are delivered on target and on budget
A good working knowledge and experience of e-commerce activities and all online marketing channels
Experience of content management systems. Previous experience using web analytics and other tools to identify opportunities for improvement
Experience of managing ecommerce platforms at manager level with technical skills in e-commerce strategic planning, business, financial principles and e-commerce market development
Proven track record of increasing sales and traffic to corporate/brand websites.
Proven ability to manage external suppliers
Ability to use ADOBE Photoshop and digital marketing tools
An independent thinker, but a team player who has experience in working to tight deadline and under pressure.
Project Management implementation, managing both internal and external expectations through effective communication and project plans
Have a focus on accuracy and quality and a good attention to detail.
Disciplined work approach: gets task completed on time and to high standards, manages relationships with others - gaining commitment to resources, deadlines and priorities.
A strong track-record of managing and developing a team. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrate creativity & originality in your work, having the personal drive and initiative to bring about change and help drive the business forward.