UK DMC (Destination Management Company) based in London seeks a Spanish speaker to work as a DMC Operations Executive to work with a team handling international events, conference and events coming to the UK from a varied client base to the UK. They handle UK based events from a variety of industries including medical, finance, banking, motor, pharmaceutical, fashion and media from USA, South America, Australia, South Africa and Europe.
You will work within the Spanish speaking department who handle corporate travel companies or the direct corporate clients and your busy and varied role will include :
- Liaising daily with overseas B2B clients account managing their business from Spain and South America
- Negotiating with UK suppliers and research product and producing creative events, conferences and incentives
- Working within a small team of operations staff who are responsible for the Spanish speaking market
- Preparing quotations and ensuring costings are correct
- Developing product ideas
- Attending fam trips and site inspections
- Operating the event
- Handling all the finances on the business
- Being the point of contact to the client during the event
Spanish speaking Operation Executives (or Project Managers as the company title you) candidates must be able to demonstrate :
- Knowledge of the UK’s major cities
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Candidates ideally will have worked for a tour operator or DMC in the UK or Europe
- Desire to work in the event and incentive industry
- Be based in the London area
This long established DMC works in most global market and you will be joining a professional, experience and highly motivated team, for a company that gives you lots of responsibility and profile in the business. They are one the best known DMC’s in the UK and many staff have enjoyed a long and successful career there. The role is available due to internal promotion. Whilst they are prepared to train someone you must have some relevant operations or DMC experience.
Successful Spanish speaking Operations Executives/ Project Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career so we hope we can help you.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about your career, please feel free to send your CV.