Long established London based DMC seeks a DMC Project Operations Executive to join the team that arranges conferences, incentives and events from South America and Europe to the UK. The Company works with a large number of global companies and corporate travel companies thus has teams specialising in different markets. They also work heavily in sport tourism.
A varied and busy role and as DMC Project Operations Executive - you will be given the responsibility of managing the event, conference or incentive from initial enquiry through to final operations. You will be arranging MICE groups to all areas of the UK and Ireland and as DMC Project Operations Executive – this will involve:
· Being the point of contact with the overseas direct corporate client or corporate travel agent
· Researching and designing interesting events, conference and incentives
· Negotiating and seeking suppliers and maintaining long term relationships e.g. hotels, transport, entertainment, guides
· Preparing quotations
· Operating the event and selecting specific suppliers right for the group
· Attending site inspections and fam. trips
· Working with a variety of MICE + sports clients.
DMC Project Operations Executive candidates should have:
· Fluency in English and other European languages (especially Spanish or Swedish)
· At least 1 year experience working for a DMC or tour operator
· Experience of quotations and planning events and conferences or groups visiting the UK
· Good product knowledge of the UK especially 4/5 star hotel market
They are important suppliers to the UK hotel and venue market and you will get the opportunity to travel and develop your product knowledge. The team often attend the events and incentives they arrange. You will be given a lot of responsibility and freedom to make decisions.
Successful DMC Project Operations Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days - we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in detail to ensure this is the right opportunity for you.
You are welcome to call us for a confidential chat if you would like career advice or hear what other roles we may have for you?