7 days ago
Duty Manager - Banqueting and Conference
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Duty Manager who is passionate about working within a team who can deliver unrivalled hospitality service.
The right candidate will need to be able to demonstrate management expertise/knowledge in hospitality industry who is keen to develop fantastic customer service.
Main responsibilities and duties include:
* Set up and delivery of 5* service to conference and events;
* Running of events, leading the Operational team;
* Money handling, cash up, reporting to Management;
* Assisting with the delivery of food service;
* Supporting, training of junior staff to ensure company standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate should:
* Be flexible, determined and have the ability to cope under pressure;
* Enthusiastic and desire to provide a fantastic customer service;
* Have excellent attention to detail;
* Good time management and organisational skills;
* Positive attitude and approach to the team.
The benefits of the company include:
* A value led environment where employees feel appreciated
* Working hours of around 45 hrs per week
* A raft of benefits including discounted health & spa membership, health & wellbeing programmes and discounted dining throughout the operation in their food and drink outlets
* A salary between 19-20K per annum (dependent on experience)
This is a full time position with full flexibility required at weekends, early mornings and evenings. Shift patterns will be arranged on a rotational basis based on the commercial needs of the business.
Interested? Please send your CV
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for nearly 25 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn't what you're looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close