Arctic Holiday Ltd seeks E-commerce coordinator
Salary: £18,000- £23,000 depending on job fit and skill level. Bonus arrangement in place.
Ever dreamt of a job that combines exploring the Arctic with your tech-savvy and pro-active skill set? Arctic Holiday Ltd is a small but exciting travel company based in North London focusing on spectacular experiences for lucky clients in Arctic Norway and the rest of the Arctic.
We are growing and need an enthusiastic IT literate e-commerce coordinator who will relish being part of growing this new company.
Your role would include integrating and operating our new online booking system to our Wordpress website, and linking it to our suppliers of experiences, transport and accommodation. Training and support from the software suppliers will be given, but experience and education within travel and tour production, as well as e-commerce are essential. Additionally you will be a creative, organized and proactive individual used to thinking outside the box and working both in a team and at your own steam. You will relish travelling to our destinations and in creating new opportunities for yourself and the company.
This is a unique opportunity to build your career in a fast moving, on-trend new brand.
· Integrate booking system with all tours, accommodation as well as invoicing system
· Learn to know the bookings system inside out in order to maximize efficiently online and in back office
· Destination knowledge, may involve some travel
· Follow up back-office calls and enquiries
· Answer call and online enquiries to sell trips within system
· Integrate suppliers commission agreements and rates into the system
· Data collection and subsequent management of newsletter send-out
· Analysing Google analytics and suggesting measures to improve online performance
· Content management within the booking system and some online content management
· Uploading new tours, activities or other products onto the Wordpress website and linking these to the booking system
· Following up enquires from online bookings
Key skills, knowledge and experience
· Degree or significant experience within tourism and tour production
· Degree or significant experience and understanding of booking systems and e-commerce
· Strong IT skills in general
· Strong communicator and excellent English skills, both written and oral
· Good phone manner
· Initiative taking and pro-active
· Excellent organisational skills
· Other languages a bonus, particularly Norwegian or any other Scandinavian language
Address: Camden High Street, London NW3