An award winning company are looking for an E-commerce manager. A specialist tour operator, who are highly regarded in their field, who have a reputation for their ethics and commitment to responsible travel. As E-Commerce manager you will be working in team that sees itself as one of the best in the business.
As E-commerce manager you will set, drive and deliver Ecommerce Strategy and manage activities to drive traffic to the web-site; optimising marketing activities to ensure maximisation of return on investment. You will work closely across the marketing team to align brand and marketing activities, whilst supporting product and site development strategy with insight & experience.
As E-Commerce manager you will :-
· Have overall responsibility for online traffic, bookings and performance
· Provide weekly and monthly analytical reports and implementing change based on the site performance to maximise site traffic and conversion rates.
· Responsible for web analytics tools, tracking and management information systems to monitor current online marketing campaign performance, seek out new opportunities and improve performance.
· Responsible for developing the PPC strategy and the overall PPC performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· Develop and manage the SEO strategy either directly, or through an external agency, to ensure that strong search engine optimization is achieved through management of keywords and link building.
· Work with the Marketing team to increase the volume of high quality, qualified traffic to the website through the best practise online marketing /SEM techniques.
· Effectively plan & manage ongoing web development in line with the Marketing and wider commercial and business strategy.
· Provide and articulate regular competitor intelligence which gives insight into current web performance and trends in order to assess effectiveness, ROI & profitability.
· Evaluation of new media and new technology for online progression, including development for mobile web and apps.
· Create and source of content for the website; create tactical initiatives to help support specific products, and to target particular markets.
The successful E-commerce manager will be passionate about the online environment, and have the vision to drive the online strategy forwards. You will be customer focussed and understand service delivery excellence, with a proven ability at delivering strategic growth, who is commmercially minded and be able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels. You will have extensive knowledge in the online environment, a clear understanding of key online marketing priorities and have team management.