An exciting position has become available for a Eastern Europe Reservations Consultant to join our clients reservations department . Our client’s ethos is on providing unique itineraries and an unrivalled market leading service, with a friendly personalized touch. As a destination specialist we design luxury tailor-made holidays including small ship cruises, tailor-made holidays and family activity holidays for discerning clients from the UK, US, Australia and South Africa.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious senior travel consultant and sales specialist who is passionate about travel who has an infectious personality and excellent customer service skills.
Reservations Eastern Europe Skills Required
• 3-5 Years of previous sales experience in the travel industry but we will consider a strong sales person with no industry experience
• Fantastic relationship building skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and understand their travel needs before creating unique and engaging itineraries
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with clients over the phone and offer superb customer service skills before, during and after their holiday
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with a strong ability to multi-task
• A self-driven sales person who enjoys working towards targets/KPI's
Great opportunity to develop with the company