11 months ago
My client is an established educational tour operator delivering bespoke, best value tours to a range of worldwide destinations that inspire and motivate young people to a lifetime of learning. Due to growth of this fantastic company I am looking for a Field Based Sales Manager to join their team. This role will be covering the Midlands and the South East Coast, predominantly home based with visits to leading education institutions. You will be a fundamental part of the Sales Team with the impetus and drive to continue accelerating company growth.
* You will be responsible for the management of sales and the relationships of clients based within a geographical region
* Effectively develop and maintain preferred suppliers or sole supplier status with existing clients
* Provide after sales support to your portfolio of clients
* Responsible for developing new accounts and relationships with potential new clients
* Representing the company brand in customer account meetings, tenders, presentations and industry events and exhibitions
* Understand customer demands and plan how to meet these demands and generate sales
* Develop a strong understanding of the Educational Travel Market, to gain valuable insight into the competitive landscape, and customer trends, to profitability develop the business
* Sales experience within the Group Tours market or Educational Travel (other strongly related industries will be considered)
* Experience of new business development and lead generation
* Experience of managing a sales area
* Experience of delivering successful customer presentations
* Experience in sales both telephone and face to face
* You must be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills at all levels
* Attention to detail
* Target Driven
The role comes with a competitive salary within the region of £25000 - £30000 and an excellent bonus structure which will be dependent on experience, company car, laptop and mobile phone.
If you feel this exciting Customer Account Management role is the role for you please call Helen Cassin on, or simply click 'apply'