Email Marketing Manager, London, up to £42k plus excellent benefits
Our client who is an International Travel Management Company based in London is looking for a creative and results driven Email Marketing Manager who will play an integral role within the marketing department and work closely with the Sales, Account Management, Product and Operational functions.
The key responsibilities of the Email Marketing Manager role are:
- Implementation, execution and enhancement of all internal and external email marketing programmes and campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns
- Analysing performance metrics (open-rates, click-through rates etc.), identifying opportunities and making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Conduct regular A/B Testing to optimise conversion
- Work closely with product and sales teams to create bespoke campaigns to increase sales, drive adoption and retention
- Manage the use and integration of contacts and leads via the CRM
- Maintain and manage updates to the website via the CMS
The key skills required of the Email Marketing Manager are:
- Experienced in Email marketing usability, deliverability best practice and reporting
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Familiar with design principles
- Experience with email service providers
- Effective use of dynamic content
- Setting up an effective A/B optimisation programme
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM (Salesforce)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The Email Marketing Manager role would ideally suit an Existing Email Marketing Manager or an Email Marketing Executive with 2-3 years experience.
To apply for the Email Marketing Manager role, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on.