London based Special Interest Tour Operator seeks a new member of the team to help contract and place group space in hotels throughout Europe. The Company handle MICE and Special Interest Tours throughout Europe – sometimes to major cities, often to smaller cities where a group is doing specialist activities in areas as the Arts, Gastronomy, History, Pilgrim Tours and other varied activities.
Although the main focus will be contracting and booking hotels, as European Hotel Purchasing Executive you may also be working on developing product and sourcing products suitable for the groups itinerary.
Some of the responsibilities will include :
- negotiating and contracting rates and space at hotels throughout Europe
- researching new cities and new suppliers
- maintaining long term relationships with suppliers
- working closely with internal teams such as operations, finance, sales and business development
As European Hotel Purchasing Executive your previous experience should include :
- working for a UK or European tour operator
- groups tours experience
- excellent negotiation and communication skills
- strong organisational skills
- experience of working on Tourplan useful not essential
- fluency in English and preferably at least one other European language
The Company boasts a very low turnover of staff and offer a range of benefits including healthcare, luncheon vouchers, an annual bonus and the opportunity to travel and attend fam trips and site inspections.
Successful European Hotel Purchasing Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find new careers, we hope we can help you.