Well established London based inbound tour operator seeks an experienced Hotel Contractor to work with a team placing and contracting hotel rates throughout Europe for a varied client base including group series, leisure, business groups and Incentives.
A busy and varied role which will include :
- Negotiating and contracting rates at 3 – 5 star hotels throughout Europe
- Placing confirmed groups within budget
- Working with a variety of suppliers
- Working closely with the operations and sales teams
- Attending Fam.Trips with B2B travel trade clients
- Attending various international trade shows and workshops
- Occasional contracting trips to Europe
- Preferred candidates will have a knowledge of Austria, Switzerland and/or Holland
- Languages useful especially French or German
Successful European Hotel Contracting candidates will have experience of :
- Placing groups or contracting hotels rates for at least one year
- Knowledge of the major European cities and hotel chains
- Fluency in English – a 2nd European language useful
- Be self-motivated and ambitious
Successful European Hotel Contracting candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full and ensure this is the right career move for you. The Company are long established and have grown year on year. It’s a happy working environment with modern technology. Most of 2018 groups have been placed – your role will soon involve contracting for 2019 or placing last minute groups. So every day is different!
Since 2001 Strong Recruitment have helped many people find new career opportunities – we hope we can help you.
We wish you all Happy 2018!