European Ski Team Leader – London – up to £27k package
Our client is currently seeking an experience Travel Sales Team Leader, you will be responsible for the recruitment, development and monitoring of Sales Seniors and ensure the timely induction, training, monitoring and motivation of the travel sales team to meet sales and business targets whilst delivering high standards of customer service.
* Work closely with the Sales Manager, responsible for developing, managing and reporting on pro-active call campaigns in order to meet business targets and retain key direct customers and deliver high standards of customer service.
* Responsible for running weekly update meetings to ensure business targets are being met
* Work closely with the Sales Seniors responsible for ensuring that sales performance and conversion rates for incoming calls, emails and live chat are monitored and targets met whilst delivering high standards of customer care.
* Working closely with the Sales Manager, responsible initiating improvements in reporting, systems and service to ensure business targets are met whilst delivering high standards of customer care.
* Responsible for ensuring that rotas for staffing meet business needs and that educationals are planned and managed to ensure high levels of product knowledge.
* Responsible for trouble-shooting, problem solving and liaising with clients and agents with regards to chalet changes and booking issues. Delegating customer and agent contact and letter writing to the After-Sales Consultants when appropriate.
* Maintain high levels of product knowledge for ALL programmes, and working closely with other Team Leaders and Seniors ensure that sales support information and product updates are provided and used by sales to deliver it accurately to customers.
* Occasional weekend duty cover and in event of a crisis situation, you will be required to be part of one of the allocated crisis teams.
* Help prepare for and attend ski shows and other promotional events
*Contributing accurate and knowledgeable information on the company’s blog and forums on the website
* Producing and updating whiteboards with daily sales figures and competitions