London based European Inbound tour operator seeks a European Tour Ops Executive to join a team who operate group tours throughout Europe from Asia and India.
A busy and varied role you will be :
- Working closely with tourism service throughout Europe including hotels, transport, guides, events, attractions and restaurants
- Preparing all documents such as entrance fee vouchers, rooming lists and guide details
- Liaising daily with overseas based tour operators
- Be the point of contact to the tour manager whilst the group is touring
- Research itineraries and prepare tour quotations
Successful European Tour Ops Executives should have the following experience :
- Attention to detail and proven administration experience
- Some experience of working in a groups tours department
- Be a team player and have a positive attitude to fit in with the team
- Fluency in English – a 2nd European language will be useful
- Desire to work in European inbound tourism
Successful European Tour Operations Executives will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in detail to ensure this is the right opportunity for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career and we hope we can help you! All CV’s treated in utmost confidence!