At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don't believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests', clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we're proud of the freedom our independence this gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve - upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
An Evening Room Attendant enables the Company to consistently deliver on our brand promise by maintaining high standards of cleanliness practicing teamwork, providing fast and accurate service in all guest rooms as well as our standards for health, safety and sustainability.
- To be consistently honest, considerate mature and helpful to our guests and colleagues (a pleasant person to work with).
- Demonstrates ability to proactively prioritize needs, put first things first, and effectively manages resources and time.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the technical service skills for assigned area (i.e. Maintenance, housekeeping, etc.)
- Is confident in advising guests about the hotels facilities.
- Wears correct uniform and name badge and maintain appearance as per company standards.
- Maintains a good record of attendance
- Demonstrates excellent time keeping and completes duties assigned
- Carries out turndown service in allocated section
- Completes cleaning of rooms on allocated section of work to the company standards
- Is willing to carry out additional duties when required
- Works with housekeeper to record contract cleaning, linen changes etc.
- Meets training standards set out by housekeeping department
- Ensures guests belongings are looked after.
- Makes the housekeeper aware of anything that requires attention.
- Looks after all equipment & facilities.
- Keeps the housekeeper informed of the status of rooms in your section.
- Acts in a responsible way to insure the security of guests belongings, including the return and logging of all lost property.
- Uses MMS to report maintenance defects.
- Uses Opttii
- Is aware of Health and Safety Regulations.
- Is aware of correct chemical usage (COSSH Training).
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
- Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
- Discounts on food and beverage up to 50% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
- Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
- Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
- Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process