Event Sales Manager - London based Trade Association seeks an Event Sales Manager to drive sales to major events and exhibitions in the UK. A busy and varied role, you will work with a motivated, professional and happy team.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Drive sales to UK based events and exhibitions and seminars
- Work closely with members of the association including hotels, attractions, tourist boards, sightseeing companies, DMC’s, online, transport, restaurants and wholesalers
- Set sales strategies for events
- Attend industry events, trade shows and workshops
- Market research
- Attend meetings with members – some travel involved
- Create partnership agreements with regional and national tourist boards
- Work closely with other departments including marketing, IT, finance and events
- Managing a member of the team
Event Sales Manager candidates must have :
- Proven success in sales within a tourism environment
- Experience of project management
- Preference given to candidates who have worked in sales in the UK inbound industry
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English – a 2nd European language will be useful
We have recruited for this company for 20 years – and have seen many candidates enjoy a long and prosperous career – they offer a great benefit scheme including pension, healthcare and bonus and have modern offices in Central London. They boast a low turnover of staff. You will have the opportunity to travel around the UK and to Europe and work in a high profile role.
Successful Event Sales Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right position – we hope we can help you.