about 1 month ago
Are you experienced in Conference and Events both UK and Overseas? A superb opportunity for a candidate with a significant level of account management and events experience to thrive in this dynamic company. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the management, smooth running & development of our client accounts, ensuring the agency process is followed and work is delivered to clients on time, to a high standard.
Your role is to grow your accounts and make sure they are managed to perfection following the Companies high standards set out in our Best Practice. You own your accounts, you grow them and you get the best for your clients. You think ahead to look at future opportunities and work to secure them.
You know the industries your clients work in inside/out to ensure you are one step ahead
- Profitably manage all financial aspects of your accounts to meet pre-agreed targets and operate within budget. Figures are to be regularly updated to finance on all projects that you and your project team are looking after.
- Proactively manage client accounts by being the day-to-day lead but also helping identify and drive the business development opportunities within the account.
- Manage your client and their expectations at every step of the way to ensure you are one step ahead of the game. The aim is for them to view you as an extension of their team and business.
- Create innovative solutions & proposals to exceed your clients brief and their expectations! Attending and being a part of the sales pitch to bring the proposal to life and win the business!
- Negotiating! We strive to achieve value for money for our clients so it is key to build successful relationships with our suppliers & third parties.
- Manage the day to day project deliverables, providing a high standard of client service at all times.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Incentives & Conferences both UK and Overseas.
- Provide effective leadership and direction to those who report to you on a project, sharing knowledge and insight where possible
- Be an impactful deputy for the team in the absence of the Senior Account Managers.
ACCOUNT MANAGER PERSONAL SPECIFICATION
- Comfortable building strong relationships and happy to converse with clients at all levels and negotiate well with suppliers
- Possess the ability to rise to the challenge of working in a busy, fast paced environment, dealing with multiple tasks and deadlines on a daily/ weekly basis. Organisation skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Demonstrate great written and verbal communications skills, be able to think strategically, operate collaboratively with a high level of interpersonal management.
- Working within a Corporate Event Management company it's crucial to be a team player and have the ability to communicate to all members of the team (junior and senior) and cross-department.
Please call Christine at Travel Tradeor
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close