This growing Charity Event Company have a new role arise for an experienced Events and Resourcing Manager. Paying up to circa £27K. Based South East London.
Events and Resourcing Manager, Responsibilities:
- Oversee the full life cycle of recruitment and placement of freelance staff onto a wide range of mass participation events and international challenges
- Widen their pool of talent and key staff, interview and meet potential new staff members, develop and train staff
- Fulfilling their on-event staffing plans with staffing allocation
Evetns and Resourcing Manager, Skills Required:
- Previous experience events.
- Experience in either recruitment, Operations or co-ordination ideally within travel or charities
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in sports and the outdoors (marathons/Treks/Charity events) would be a huge advantage
- Paying circa £27K
- Based South East London
To apply for this Events and Resourcing Manager please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG50546
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.