Events & Incentive Exec – UK Destination Management Company (DMC) handles incentive, conferences and events from a global client base coming to France. Well established and a major player in this market, we seek a French speaker to join the department that looks after all arrangements for corporate clients and corporate travel clients coming from various destinations including UK, USA, Germany, Canada, Spain and Italy.
You will have a busy and varied role which will involve :
- Project management
- Research and product development
- Designing events around the UK
- Planning and preparing quotations
- Negotiating with suppliers such as hotels, conference venues, transport, meals, entertainment
- Being the point of contact to the client
- Handling all operational and administration duties
- Attending fam trips and site inspections
- Liaising with London Head Office
Event & Incentive Exec candidate must be able to demonstrate :
- Fluency in English and French
- Some relevant experience in Operations with a UK tour operator or a DMC
- Experience of operating group tours or events
- Some knowledge of the major UK cities as a destination
- Experience of working with 4 + 5 star hotels and venues
- A genuine desire to work for a DMC
- Ability to represent the company at events and trade functions
This award winning DMC has been established for over 25 years and boasts a low turnover of staff and have a number of international offices. The Company offer modern spacious offices and after a years service staff are eligible for the company profit bonus scheme. You will get the chance to travel taking clients on site inspections and join fam trips to develop your product knowledge.
We have worked with this company for years and candidates have loved their career there – lots of responsibility and ability to use both your creative and business skills.
Please, note that this job is based in Paris.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 1 working day – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career so we hope we can help you.
All candidates applications are treated in confidence.