We have an excellent position available for an Events Manager to join our client's team based in Bolton.
Our client is a well renowned high profile Chef owner who is proud to be the official caterer and hospitality partner of this football club and Hotel complex. Their aim is to train, develop and recruit first class, passionate and ambitious individuals who are team players.
The Role of Events Manager
As Events Manager you will be confident and extremely organised, with experience in a similar role, and have the determination to succeed in a fast paced and challenging environment.
In the role of Events Manager you will be:
* Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
* Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event
* Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
* Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
* Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
* Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
* Contribute to the success of the organisation by meeting the company's aims and objectives.
* Have a financial awareness and manage the costs associated with the delivery of events, relating to payroll and other controllable costs.
* Support department Head in all aspect of the department
The successful candidate for the role of Events Manager will have / be:
* Experience within a similar role
* Excellent organisation and customer service skills
* A good multi-tasker with the ability to use own initiative
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Have a flexible approach and strong leadership skills
For the role of Events Manager, there is a salary on offer of 16,000 to 18,000 per annum depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hospitality, hotel, events, manager, coordinator