Events Manager - Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months up to a year.
THE PIG - at Combe is looking for a passionate and customer focused Events Manager to join the team at one of the most exciting and quickly growing hotel and restaurant groups in the UK.
The Events Manager plays a key role in planning and delivering unforgettable catering event experiences for our guests from booking through to event delivery and beyond so we require the candidate to be detailed and give a little extra in everything they do.
The Events Manager role will involve:
* Planning and delivering events in line with guest requirements
* Being fully aware of all daily events and ensure a smooth running by involving all relevant departments to work together
* Being fully acquainted with, and able to sell and promote all services and facilities available
* Working closely with the Reservations Manager and be aware of reservation offers/packages within the Home Grown group
* Liaising with guests in regards to all aspects of the conference, maximizing sales opportunity and identifying specific event requirements, such as special occasions, dietary requirements etc.
* Utilising mystery guest reports to enhance customer satisfaction.
Who are we?
More than a boutique hotel, THE PIG is an award winning restaurant with rooms, with an obsessive commitment to garden food. An expanding litter of PIG's are making their way across the South of England so now is the time to join us.
What do we offer?
Successful candidates can look forward to: