Our client is a dynamic buzzing social entertainment venue with offices in the UK & USA. Due to success and expansion, now seeking Events Sales Consultants to join their busy and vibrant team within their state of the art offices in the heart of London. This exciting events sales role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Booking events for corporate and social leisure events including hospitality, bars, restaurants, entertainment, private events, VIPs, famous professionals, venues, conferences, meetings and much more.
• Maximising bookings by delivering a delightful yet efficient booking service for a multisite brand.
• Using your meticulous attention to detail to administrate customers bookings, ensuring that every detail has been accurately recorded following established procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service, creating a unique experience for the customer which makes them want to return.
To be the cut above the rest:
• Reservations experience is a must within a fast paced environment
• Ability to work in a high pressured environment
• Ability to have an upbeat and positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Highly organised people with the ability to prioritise and multitask
• Natural ability to sell products enthusiastically
• Ability to build rapport and create professional relationships
• Lucrative salary
• Event perks for friends and family
• Career progression
• On-going training – personal development
• Spa Vouchers
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic events company, in modern, state of the art offices within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates with sales experience with high attention to detail will be considered for this post.