This is a very busy role within an exciting and fast growing organisation. My client is a company that primarily specialises in sports tours both for participation tours and for supporter’s tours.
For participation tours, their clients are Professional Sports teams, Amateur Clubs, Schools and other educational establishments. They offer tours to all major sports destinations and also to many less well known. For consumer tours, they offer opportunities to travel overseas to watch and support an array of sporting events.
A new role has been created to help them manage the continued growth and they now require an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team.
Candidate Knowledge and Skills Required
• Experience of supporting (and ideally managing) projects, especially commercial projects.
• To act as a team player in the department, coordinating work with the sales and operation teams, clients and consumers.
• The role requires confidence with planning, marketing and communication.
• Exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
• Computer literacy with strong word and excel skills.
The Executive Assistant will report directly to the Managing Director.
There are 3 main areas of responsibility for this role –
A) Support to Managing Director
B) Support to Key Customers, Smile Ambassadors and other staff
C) Project support for key tour products and services