My client, a leading luxury long haul tour operator, is seeking an experienced Far East / Middle East Product Manager to join their product division in order to maximise sales and help support the development of the product portfolio.
Candidates must have current Far East / Middle East product knowledge with good contacts within these regions.
Far East / Middle East Product Manager responsibilities:
* Contracting and negotiating rates, with DMC's, bed banks, hoteliers etc
* Developing any new and potential business with suppliers
* Ensure best rates for hotels, destination and all other suppliers
* Negotiating special offers and promotions from suppliers
* To carry out regular competitor analysis
* To forecast and monitor sales, profit and revenue performance weekly
Far East / Middle East Product Manager Experience Required:
* Exceptional product knowledge of the Far East / Middle East
* Strong current commercial relationships with DMC’s, Hoteliers etc
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent destination knowledge applicable to the role is a must
* Must ave worked in a similar role
Far East / Middle East Product Manager Remuneration:
* Basic salary to £35000
* Generous bonus scheme
Interested? For the next step in your travel career apply now with your up to date CV.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.