This prestigious business travel company are currently recruiting for a Fares and Ticketing Consultant who's got very good knowledge of airfares. Paying £27K, plus benefits/Annual bonus, based in their offices in the City of London.
Fares and Ticketing Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Check and process ticket re-issue's and fare calculations
- Manually build fare constructions such as RTW fares when itineraries do not auto price
- Answer internal ticketing queries
- Ensuring airline fares are loaded correctly and liaising with airlines to rectify if not
- Check daily for airline contract updates using the nett fare tools and distribute accordingly
Fares and Ticketing Consultant, Skills Required:
- Proficient knowledge of IATA airfare construction is a must
- Recognised industry qualifications (BA 1&2, VA 1&2)
- Knowledge of US Ticketing
- Good working experience with Sabre
- Extensive geographical knowledge
- Paying circa £27K + bonus.
- Based in the City of London
To apply for this Fare and Ticketing Consultant please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG52907
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.