Award winning London based DMC which handle incentives, conference, events and small business groups to the UK from a varied client based seeks a Finnish speaking Tour Operations Executive to join a multilingual team.
Your role will be varied and busy and include :
- Handling enquiries from travel companies and corporate business who have groups travelling to the UK
- You will have full responsibility for groups travelling from Finland but also work with other markets
- You will research tours, negotiate with suppliers (including hotels, transport, venues and attractions) prepare quotations
- Operate all tours and be the point of contact with the tour manager and guides
- Handle enquiries for groups coming to the UK and Ireland
- Develop product knowledge by attending Fam trips and site inspections
- Develop product ideas to enhance the clients tours to the UK
Successful Finnish speaking Tour Operations Executive candidates must have experience with :
- Working in a groups tours department
- Some knowledge of the major UK hotels and cities
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- Great communication and organisational skills
This DMC is well known for its low turnover of staff – a happy and motivated team. The Company take everyone away for a holiday each year to thank them for their hard work and offer a competitive salary with pension and after a years’ service, a free Oyster Card. The work is interesting and varied and gives the candidate chance for a lot of responsibility.
Strong Recruitment established in 2001 have helped many people find the career right choice – be a pleasure to help you with your next role. We contacts successful candidates within 2 working days and will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full. We look forward to hearing from you!