London based UK inbound tour operator seeks an FIT Reservation Agent to work with their happy and busy team. The company offer great training and genuine career opportunities and we have enjoyed working with them for many years.
As FIT Reservation Agent you will be :
- Working with overseas based travel companies booking tourism services in the UK
- Working closely with suppliers such as hotels, restaurants, attractions, theatre ticket agencies, sightseeing companies and tour guides
- Creating interesting itineraries for clients wanting to do tours of the UK and Ireland
- Booking all services and calculating tour prices
- Attending fam trips and site inspections
- Working as part of a team
- Developing product knowledge
FIT Reservation Agents should have :
- At least 6 months reservations experience
- Some UK knowledge as a tourist destination
- Experience of working in an office with good PC skills
- Preferred candidates will have Tourplan experience – if not, the company will train
- Fluency in English and at least one other language
FIT Reservation Agents will join a company that treat their staff with respect and offer great career opportunities. You will receive a number of benefits – for instance after one years service the company pays for your Oyster Card. The Company take their staff overseas for a holiday every year and provide really good training and support.
If you are interested in this role of FIT Reservation Agent please send your CV today – we contact successful candidates within 2 working days and will arrange to meet to you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right opportunity for you!