Edinburgh based Inbound Tour Operator & DMC who handle international travel agents and tour operators bookings in the UK & Ireland seeks and experienced FIT Reservations Executive.
A busy and varied role, as FIT Reservations Executive , you will be working with many different nationalities, including clients from Europe, USA, Australia and Canada and your role will include :
- Develop relationships with key travel agents and tour operators and work daily on booking travel arrangements around the UK & Ireland
- Liaise daily with hotels, restaurants, transport, private guides, entertainment and any services the clients require
- Develop product ideas and design interesting itineraries
- Prepare quotations and negotiation with key suppliers
- Using the Tourplan system
- Operating the clients tour arrangements
FIT Reservations Executive candidates must have experience in :
- Booking tourism services in the UK with good hotel knowledge of the UK & Ireland
- Min 1 year experience working for an inbound tour operator
- Experience of preparing quotations
- Fluency in English – a 2nd European language will be very useful
- Currently living in the Edinburgh area
This award winning company has been established for many years and has a great reputation for the quality of staff and professional services they offer.
Successful FIT Reservations Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career move so we hope we can help you.