7 months ago
Do you have experience of Incoming FIT travel into the UK? Do you have extensive FIT Reservations experience? If you have a good understanding of hotels in the UK, this reservations role may be for you! Our client is one of the UK's largest inbound B2B specialist for Group and FIT travel, Conferences and Events and is seeking an experienced FIT Reservations Executive to join their busy and expanding team in London.
Your core responsibility will be to efficiently quote enquiries and to make consequent bookings and reservations for hotels and other ancillary service using Tourplan reservation booking system.
* To undertake client reservations in an efficient and customer focused manner
* To ensure agreed response times to clients are met and all reservations undertaken are accurate
* To build and maintain strong relationships with clients under your care
* To deliver first class customer service to our clients
* Working with our reservation system Tourplan, ensure all procedures are adhered to and as directed by your line manager
* Work with the Business Development Manager to support in quoting programmes and rates to existing and new clients
* To make hotel and other service reservations, maintaining strong supplier relationships.
* To take part in the emergency backup services including a 24 hour telephone (and tablet) backup service on a rotating basis
* To undertake any other administrative tasks as assigned by your manager/ supervisor or Senior FIT Account Executive
* Ensure the profit margin targets on bookings under your care are achieved as laid out in company pricing guidelines (per market) and as directed by your manager
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of £25k - £28k, plus bonuses.
*Fluency in English and a Second European language
*A good knowledge of the UK-wide inbound tourism industry products is essential
*Some experience of handling VIP and/or luxury FIT accounts is desirable
*Experience using Tourplan desirable
*Travel & Tourism degree or relevant travel industry experience preferable
*Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
*Excellent customer care and communication skills
*Team player able to work in a busy environment
If you feel you meet the specific job requirements and would like to be considered please click on 'Apply' and attach an up to date copy of your CV.